CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sleepless night..

I dunno why I couldn't fall asleep last night..hmm..maybe cause I slept too long in the afternoon.. XD.. I wanted to go online or maybe watch tv but my mum would yell at me if I did at that hour..lol.. Out of boredom, I took some pics with my big teddy ^^ Anyway my sis passed all her papers so we went out for lunch to celebrate. We went to Sambal Sushi at Bandar Putri as we had always wanted to try the food there cause the place looked kinda fancy. Let me tell ya it was a huge dissapointment! The food was so-so.. but we kinda got pissed when the owner and his workers constantly tried to sell us some kind of health supplement product.. What, is this kind of a side bussiness? Wait, I take it back..It appeared to me that they were trying harder to sell those supplements rather than the food there.. I mean come on, they even placed a sample container of the product at each and every table.. swt! My sis was the most dissapointed one as she is the sushi lover.. and well her noodles were blunt and tasteless.. Most probably will never set foot in that restaurant again.. It wasn't even worth taking pics..haiz.. anyway pics I took late at night of the restless me...

0 comments: