CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Obsession..haiz..

What happened to me?? Gosh, my obssesion is getting outta control!

Firstly, black nails...Yup, black nails.. Thanks to the adorable lee honggi and his new look..Well, can't exactly blame him for lookin all so fab!! If u guys were to see me now, I tell ya you wouldn't ever expect me to do that! My aunt even jumped when she saw my nails..lol..At least i didn't go to the extend of using eyeliner..lol.. With Twilight coming out soon, I'm even more into the 'mood'..



Gosh, he takes my breath away!!


The darker side of FT Island..Jae Jin with that attitude!



Secondly, i'm getting so obsessed with downloading..hehe...As I am writing this, I have 13 of my windows are downloads!! Haha..damn..those people constantly update new stuff till i can't catch up! If you guys wanna know where to download kpop,cpop,mv you can ask me.. But seriously support your favourite artists by buying original ok.. yes I do download but I also buy original stuff k..ask my friends..lol

0 comments: