CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Shopping Spree!!

Went to Mid Valley today.. Walk until so tired.. I wanted to watch Twilight but the queue at the cinema was insane!! I guess I have to wait a few more days before I can watch the movie.. T__T

Christmas is coming and Chinese New Year is also coming..My mum has been bugging me to get new clothes..Aiyoh..headache man! She always nag at me and say ' see now you complain got no clothes, when I ask you to buy, you don't want' ... Haiz..but when I see the clothes I like and want to buy she says, 'you got so many clothes already, go help your sister choose'.... Gosh, I really dunno what she wants! Today's trip to the mall was no success..Not because there were no clothes to my liking, but because the sale at the outlet starts tomorow! So, I had to put back the clothes! Obviously I had to wait until there was discount.. Haiz we went a day too early..


Talking about the new year, my family is already all excited.. My grandfather even booked a table at the restaurant already!! lol.. I seriously need to buy new clothes because my wardrobe has mostly black-coloured clothes.. My grandfather sure pengsan if I wear those clothes back for new year!


I will most probably be going out to shop tomorow..lol..My mum shopping mood crazy already..
I'm gonna have sore feet this weekend...Anyway there's always a silver lining.. I didn't get the clothes I wanted but I was able to have a Korean meal for lunch!! Yay!!




0 comments: