CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

What luck!!!

Gosh, I only have one more day left till school starts again and only now do I have a secure internet connection..Damn you TM!! After calling so many times, you give me various excuses, what?? my modem got problem?? It's working damn fine now!!!


Haiz..
Currently downloading The Dad I Like with english subs ^^
Gosh, I just can't get enough of Honggi ^^
At the rate I'm going, I guess I will need another external harddisk soon..lol

Currently going head over heels over Boys Over Flowers!!!! A must buy when it comes out in DVD..haha...


By the way, my mail from kbs arrived... I was expecting a bigger envelope or a parcel perhaps...
All I got was... so dissapointing...Well , at least I got something from korea...

0 comments: