CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy New Year everyone!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!

School is gonna reopen lor...
Lazy wanna go back lah!
We just finished painting our bedrooms..
My room is brownish, my sis's is blue, and my parents' yellow!
All different ..lol..
YAY!! My dad is finally buying a lcd tv and home theatre set!!
so so happy ^^
i think we're the last of the lam family to get one lor.. even my grandpa already has one!

I'll be in a different class than yi qian!!! NO!!! So sad lah.. T_T
Gonna miss her company so much..

Anyway, my aunt went to korea recently and she bought me a really great present!!!
One that i can really use ^^

hehe..


TADAH!!! >>>>




YEAH!! A TVXQ 2009-2010 CALENDER!! YAY ^^


She did give us some other souvenirs too like keychains but my sis took those..

Of course lah I straight away choose the calender!

Also very happy cause i manage to buy something that I thought I could never get in Malaysia..

It's SS501's dvd!!! OMG.. didn't know that i could find it..straight away buy man... got scolded my mum though...



0 comments: